Looking for maternity photographer in Nyc area?
****Frequently Asked Questions ****
1.How do I book a session? Call me to book your session, No Emails! Sessions are usually booked 2-3 weeks in advance . To book your newborn session you have to call me same day baby is born. Once you book maternity session, you will have a priority to book newborn session with me. Deposit required to secure your shoot. A non-refundable deposit of $50.00 is needed to book your session. After we discuss all the details, please mail me the check. If you have special circumstances and would prefer to pay your deposit with a cash or money order, please let me know. Mini package, 400$ – maternity or $500 -newborn is paid in full on the session day
2. What time of the day sessions take place? Because I work most of the time with available natural light, the time of your session is an important factor to consider when scheduling. All sessions done from 9AM – 3PM
3.Where will my session take place? All shoots take place at my home studio in Queens. You click big MAP button to see location.
4.How long does a photo session take? Maternity sessions are usually about 1 hour long. Newborn sessions usually last 2-3 hours so that baby has time to eat and fall asleep.
5.What should I bring to the session? You don’t need anything if you like my pictures, but if you have a dress that you like or small props like baby shoes, sonogram picture you may bring to a studio. If maternity session includes father, he needs 2 t-shirts black and white. For the Newborn sessions we need few simple blankets to keep baby warm, pacifier and a lot of food for baby.
6.What should i wear? Family pictures everyone same color t-shirts and jeans. With newborn, mother and father must wear same solid color t-shirts (black or white). Most maternity sessions i use different color fabrics. On your way to a studio for maternity session,expecting mothers please wear loose fit clothing that way you have no marks on your belly. No shoes.
7.When will my proof gallery be available? Your images will be available same day after the session .You have to select package and email me your favorite image numbers from proof gallery.
8. How long proofs will be online? Proofs will be available for 2 WEEKS only . No exceptions . If you do not order your images in 2 weeks all images will be deleted. If you would like to purchase more images in the future please let me know and i save all session images for you, no extra charge.
9.How long do orders take? When payment is received I will retouch and mail your CD with images. With the check takes days or weeks for payments to be processed. If you pay cash, 3 days after the session day.
10. Where should i order my prints? Link to professional lab will be emailed to you . I do not recommend printing my images at the drug store around the corner, colors may not match and the paper and ink quality is not the best.
11. Do i photograph weddings? NO. I do photograph Engagement or Love sessions on location.
12. Do i sell proofs? NO i do not sell CD’s with unretouched images from any session.